CI Audio Processor
These support guides will help you handle and care for the RONDO 3 Audio Processor.
Basic Care and Maintenance
Your audio processor is designed for durability and reliability. When handled with sufficient care, it will function for a long time.
- Thoroughly wipe the external parts of your audio processor with a damp cloth at least once a week and let them dry completely.
- Do not clean the audio processor in or under water, and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
- Prevent water from running into the audio processor via the connectors.
- Do not clean the protective membranes of the cover to avoid damaging them.
- If the socket contacts need to be cleaned, use a cotton swab and a small amount of cleaning alcohol. Gently wipe dry after cleaning.
Do not touch the socket contacts.
- Do not dry the audio processor or any other part of the system in a drying kit.
Refer to your user manual for more information.