Comprised of multiple positions, the South Region is led by the Regional Director, and includes Surgical-, Clinical-, Engagement-, and Bone Conduction Account Managers working collaboratively to maximize everyone’s strengths to deliver industry-leading and life-changing technology. The Surgical Account Manager – South Region will be expected to assist in developing business strategies that align with the MED-EL mission, goals, and selling philosophy; meet sales goals; create and maintain customer relationships; and participate in business planning. This position will require extensive travel throughout the South Region, in addition to attending occasional regional or national conferences, corporate meetings, and other local or national events.
- Demonstrate expertise on the anatomy, etiology, indications and contra-indications for all MED-EL
products; stay current on developments in technology and relevant surgical approaches
- Understand varying surgical approaches and the surgical differences between competitors
- Demonstrate competency in operating MED-EL equipment and software for performing
intraoperative device testing
- Develop valuable relationships with surgeons, all levels of hospital and hearing healthcare
professionals providing services to candidates and recipients of MED-EL hearing solutions
- Identify the key elements in hearing device purchasing processes with assigned accounts;
thoroughly know and understand the key decision-making components
- Possess professional engagement skills and demonstrate and discuss products and services
- Participate in the development of new business which results in sales growth; deliver sales goals
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and collaborative team spirit a must!
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an area supportive to hearing healthcare or medicine
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and proactivity
- Located strategically within the South Region with easy airport access- TN, LA or KY
- Master's degree in Audiology or surgical equivalent
- Experience with MED-EL cochlear implants
- Operating room experience
Please note that A COVID-19 Vaccination is required to become a MED-EL US Team Member. Maintaining a healthy, virus‐free workforce will enable us to continue to carry out the important mission of our Company. Proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination will be required prior to your hire date.
Interested in joining MED-EL?
Please submit a cover letter, resume’, references, and salary requirements (include position applying for in subject line) to email@example.com.
If you require assistance applying for one of the positions with MED-EL stated above because you are unable to submit your resume electronically, please call 888-633-3524.