To overcome hearing loss as a barrier to communication and quality of life. We effectively yet gently restore hearing by offering a comprehensive set of intact-skin hearing implant solutions. We thus provide the best benefit to individuals with a hearing loss – today, tomorrow, worldwide.
MED-EL Corporation, located in Research Triangle Park and headquartered in Austria, is a worldwide leader in hearing implant research and technology and is committed to designing and manufacturing advanced hearing systems. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and relocation for qualified candidates. MED-EL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We're growing! Check out our open positions below.
Primary Function: The NAV Business Systems Manager is responsible for the management, implementation, maintenance and development of effective business processes and documentation associated with the NAV Business System within MED-EL Corporation. Proven ability with problem solving and providing dedicated solutions for process improvement and NAV business structures is preferred. This position may also include the administration, development, and implementation of related projects that enhance the success of management of the NAV system with internal customers, accounts and recipients.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including managing software coders, testing, debugging and installation to support application systems.
- Work with project managers to implement a solution throughout the company for specific needs as projects arise. Develop test plans and other necessary procedures including validation to maintain the integrity of the systems.
- Responsible to bridge the business needs and the technology solutions with sales, finance and customer service.
- Responsible to work with system owners of MED-EL US’s key business systems
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management/Computer Information Systems or equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience.
- Additional value-added educational assets:
- Proven experience with launch and administration of NAV and ERP systems
- Possess strong knowledge of system and understanding of relational databases, web and client server accounts
- At least 10 years of experience working with technology, preferably in the medical device field