To overcome hearing loss as a barrier to communication and quality of life. We effectively yet gently restore hearing by offering a comprehensive set of intact-skin hearing implant solutions. We thus provide the best benefit to individuals with a hearing loss – today, tomorrow, worldwide.
MED-EL Corporation, located in Research Triangle Park and headquartered in Austria, is a worldwide leader in hearing implant research and technology and is committed to designing and manufacturing advanced hearing systems. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and relocation for qualified candidates. MED-EL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We're growing! Check out our open positions below.
The Business Systems Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of the Business Systems and Digital Services Department. This includes, but is not limited to, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems which includes Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, and NAV, and proprietary company software applications. The Manager will ensure that project teams have a full understanding of the requirements and the direction for Dynamics and NAV solutions.
- Oversee and manage the Digital Team (4-6 staff) in planning, designing and the implementation of projects surrounding Company proprietary web based applications, Dynamics and NAV centric solutions.
- Develop and maintain project plans to drive results on new project initiatives. Ensure that tasks, deliverables, and schedule commitments are met. Provide effective reporting of milestone completions.
- Collaborate with IT Department and end users on training, implementation, and business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- PMP or equivalent digital project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in implementing ERP systems and prior IT project management experience in a healthcare environment is strongly preferred.
- Departmental management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and collaborative professional team spirit a must!
The Vestibular Project Engineer will be based in Baltimore and primarily be responsible for the support of the multichannel vestibular implant. This position will provide feedback and design input to MED-EL towards market approval and commercialization of the device.
General Overview of Position Responsibilities:
- Establishment of MED-EL Baltimore Support Office
- Responsibilities regarding ef-study devices
- Responsibilities regarding Fitting support and Device Troubleshooting
- Work in collaboration with the CEO & President of MED-EL Corporation to identify and develop a commercialization plan
- Minimum BSC or MSc level engineer with a preference given to engineers with a practical broad background and experience with software, firmware, electronics, biomedical, or mechatronics.
- Good communication skills with professionals & patients
- Good organizational skills time management, tasks management
- Able to work independently, minimal supervision
- Preference for a familiarity with clinical research or vestibular topics
- Perform non-engineering tasks without issue
- Preferred experience in designing, executing, and documenting auditory research protocols with humans implanted with vestibular implants
- Ability to travel within the US and occasionally internationally