Comprised of multiple positions, the West Region is led by the Regional Director, and includes Surgical-, Clinical-, Engagement-, and Bone Conduction Account Managers working collaboratively to maximize everyone’s strengths to deliver industry-leading and life-changing technology. The Clinical Account Manager – West Region will be expected to assist in developing business strategies that align with the MED-EL mission, goals, and selling philosophy; meet sales goals; create and maintain customer relationships; and participate in business planning. This position will require extensive travel (50%+) throughout Northern California, in addition to attending occasional regional or national conferences, corporate meetings, and other local or national events.
- Develop valuable relationships with clinicians, all levels of hospital and medical center professionals, and other ancillary professionals providing services to candidates and recipients of MED-EL hearing solutions
- Possess professional engagement skills, demonstrate products and services effectively, and ask for appropriate commitments with integrity while participating in the development of new business which results in sales growth
- Under the direction of the Regional Director, participate with regional teammates in establishing and regularly monitoring sales goals for assigned accounts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the causes and types of hearing loss, audiologic and otologic evaluation techniques and general treatment options, as well as competency in the anatomy, etiology of disease, indications and contraindications for cochlear implant and bone conduction device candidacy
- Provide demonstration and training to hearing health professionals as well as candidates and recipients on MED-EL hearing devices
- Demonstrate competency in operating MED-EL equipment and software for performing all clinical tasks across all MED-EL product lines
- Participate in On-Call Audiology duties
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and collaborative team spirit a must!
- Master’s degree in Audiology or equivalent
- Experience with hearing systems including cochlear implants and bone conduction
- Reside in Northern California with consistent access to customer basen
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, CRM)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with MED-EL hearing systems, including ADHEAR, BONEBRIDGE, and the SYNCHRONY Cochlear Implant system
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with cochlear implant and bone conduction systems
- Located in Northern California (San Francisco, San Jose, East Bay, Sacramento)
Please note that A COVID-19 Vaccination is required to become a MED-EL US Team Member. Maintaining a healthy, virus‐free workforce will enable us to continue to carry out the important mission of our Company. Proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination will be required prior to your hire date.
Interested in joining MED-EL?
Please submit cover letter and current resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
If you require assistance applying for one of the positions with MED-EL stated above because you are unable to submit your resume electronically, please call 888-633-3524.