Basic Care and Maintenance
AudioLink is designed for durability and reliability. When handled with sufficient care, it will function for a long time.
- Do not drop the device.
- Do not try to repair electronic parts of your AudioLink. Do not open, except to detach the battery, or alter any system component as this may damage the system and voids warranty claims.
- Store AudioLink in a safe place when not in use.
- Protect AudioLink from liquids, dust and excessive temperatures.
- Do not clean AudioLink in, or under, water. Use a damp cloth to gently clean AudioLink. Never use household cleaning products or alcohol.
- Do not use a microwave or any other heating devices to dry AudioLink. If necessary, wipe it off with a dry tissue.
- Do not use tools with sharp edges, such as a screwdriver or knife, to detach the battery from the control unit. Only use the provided opening tool.
Refer to your user manual for more information.