You can use the FineTuner Echo to adjust your MED-EL audio processor.
Audio Streaming Key (to activate AudioLink)
FineTuner Echo Functions
All FineTuner Echo functions can be performed with either the left processor, right processor, or both processors. To choose which processor or processors you wish to perform the function with, press the corresponding processor selection key.
- To turn up the volume with the FineTuner Echo, press the Volume + key.
- To turn the volume down, press the Volume - Key.
- To increase the sensitivity of your audio processor's microphones, press the upper Sensitivity key. This will increase the range of the microphones but may also increase levels of background noise.
- To decrease the sensitivity of your audio processor's microphones, press the lower Sensitivity key.
- The Default key sets volume and sensitivity back to predefined values set by your audiologist. Pressing default will not change your program.
- To select a program, press the Program Selection key.
coil, or microphones and telecoil, press the MT button.
- To activate the connection with AudioLink, press the Audio Streaming Key.
Refer to your user manual for more information.